Monday, July 2, 2007

Holiday weekend


Jason and I have had a busy weekend. We traveled to NY for what was supposed to be 5 days. As an earlier post mentioned, we arrived on Friday instead of Thursday. It cut a little into our relaxation time, but we have still had a great time.
On Friday we came in and I went shopping with Natalie for a dress to wear at the wedding on Saturday (there is nothing like last minute shopping!) and Jason relaxed. Then we went out with some friends and left the next morning for a wedding in White Plains. Sunday we headed to meet Jason's parents, brothers and other extended family at their beach house at Breezy Point. It was beautiful outside and I only got a little sunburned... I must have forgotten to put sunblock on my right foot! Then it was time for a relative's 65th birthday party and 4th of July fireworks over the bay (the bay is on one side of the island and the ocean is on the other). I will post more pictures when we get home. I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Just a picture of all of us at the birthday party.

2 comments:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

Fun pic! The guy on the right is a cutie.Is he your brother in law?

Jenelle said...

Yes.. that would be Todd.