Friday, February 2, 2007
* 1 1/2 lbs bulk italian sausage
* 3 cups rigatoni (uncooked)
* 4 cups mozzarella cheese
* 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 (15 oz) can pizza sauce
* 1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
* 1 pkg (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni
* 1 can (6 oz) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
* 1 can (6 oz) sliced mushrooms
Cook sausage in a skillet until no longer pink. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a 5 quart slow cooker, layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, soup, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives. Repeat the layers with remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Serves 6-8.
This recipe came from a slow cooker recipe book that my sister gave my mom for Christmas (I took the liberty of copying down some recipes while I was home).