Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday snowy Monday

We woke up this morning to... any guesses?????? SNOW!
It made for a great drive to work. I remember the weatherman saying 'snow flurries and showers with little to no accumulation'. I want a job where I can get paid for being wrong half the time!
So this was our road from our house this morning.. notice its hard to see the road.

And then part of the commute that usually takes about 25 minutes when Jason drops me off.. but today it was almost and hour!

At least we made it safe and sound. After work we headed to the gym. I did the second workout for my new running plan (I know, I have been slacking a little). Then we came home for dinner. Nothing like a bowl of soup on a cold, snowy day... especially when its corn and crab chowder with chipotle tabasco, cheddar cheese, and crackers.

1 comment:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

Oh yeah,
Blame it on the weatherman...
I'll have to share some pics form the Nebraska storm about a month ago.Travis' dad is a Lineman with Kayton Electric and has some pretty good shots.
Thank goodness you got around safely!