Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Feast number 132

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a couple that I can think of off the top of my head.
I have a scar above my navel from having it pierced. I had to take the ring out for an MRI and never put it back.
The other major one is on my chin. The summer before 7th grade, I had a bike accident on my way to a softball game. I went over the handlebars. I lost a tooth and had something like 30-40 stitches inside my mouth, on my chin, and on my upper lip (some from the dentist and some from a plastic surgeon).

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Hmmmm... well maybe that I survived the bike accident that I described above? Or probably more likely that I survived the pickup truck accident when I was 4 (I think I have scars from it but I am not sure).

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Katie Couric, I am so glad she isn't on Today anymore.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
Well, I know I said advertisement incorrectly because even though I thought I was saying it right, I can remember my mom asking me to say it to my grandparents and they would just laugh at me. But I remember getting the words bikini and zucchini mixed up and saying to someone at the pool 'do you like my zucchini?'

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
Jason was cute:)

The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

1 comment:

Ken said...

Ask Jason about funny words such as "sookies and met" (even then he was a fan!)And his first word was "caterpillar"...!!