Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Crazy time....

I am sorry to keep you all waiting for a new blog entry. Things have been a little stressful the last few days with job applications and work. I haven't even posted since Sunday mroning.
Sunday afternoon was busy with work and the gym (I didn't start the new week of The Couch to 5K Running plan so just 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer), then we had the frozen leftovers of the rainbow bean soup that has been on the menu for the last couple weeks.
Monday was a really busy day. I had a job application due on Tuesday and I was pretty stressed. On the way home from work, some friends called and we met them at State Street Brats. I had a red brat basket and Jason had a double burger basket. I had skipped lunch so I suggested that on the way home, we pick up some Ian's Pizza. But a couple slices turned into four. I ordered mac&cheese and lasagna

and Jason ordered chicken alfredo and steak and fries.
We were so stuffed but it was SO good.
Yesterday was crazy until I mailed my application. It had to be postmarked by yesterday to be considered. Jason went with me to the post office and we sent it off. Then we finished up some work and came home. Then we went to the gym, I did the first workout of week 2 for the couch to 5K workout and then it was time for dinner.
Dinner was Tuscan Bean soup.
We also made the meatloaf (actually Jason did) since the hamburger had been out of the freezer a couple of days. We planned on having it for dinner tonight, but we didn't.. it won't go to waste in this house. We can take it for lunch or have it for dinner tomorrow night.
Tonight, we came home from work (Jason actually came home earlier in the afternoon to work on some applications himself. The livingroom and kitchen were spotless! That definitely put a smile on my face. When Jason came to pick me up, there was an accident that had traffic backed up on our way home so we decided to go out for dinner. This time we went to Frida. We had a gift card that expires next month so it was pretty cheap. I had Fish tacos and a Dos equis Amber and Jason had a pork chimichanga and a dos equis amber. It was very good. Unfortunately that is our last gift card, but I am sure we will go back again. Needless to say, we did not make it to the gym tonight.
Sorry to write so much but it has been a few days and I will update the recipes soon.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Those pizzas sound and look delicious! I don't think I've ever seen a "steak and fries pizza" or a "mac and cheese pizza." It's something I definitely have to try someday.

Natalie said...

Also, Good Luck with your applications!

Jenelle said...

Thanks for the good luck comment and we can take you there whenever you come to visit!

Anonymous said...

The carb will have (hopefully) 2 needles for setting the mixture, the Hi for running wide open and the Lo for idling and midrange/transition. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose[/url] The benefit of wearing the unique shoe is that it does provide protection Vibram FiveFingers Bikila to the foot, Vibram FiveFingers Sprint and includes grips ideal for sport that the shoe is lacking.. 18; Jan. are also a couple of retail outlets in the departures area.
In Canada, people use different methods of transportation. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose jacket[/url] Second, select the proper Muslim dress collection in dimensions so as not to disturb your walking process. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose down jackets[/url] Fashion is becoming more and more hot currently and Christian Louboutin footwear is just one of the best style items that make the style industry something truly hot! In line with the raising fashion awareness, a lot of people believe that one needs to don what the popular legend wears to stay in trend. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats pro or studio yahoo[/url]