Thursday, February 1, 2007

36 things

For lack of anything else to write about, I am answering some questions I found on anolther blog (thanks Nicole).
I can only tell you about my typical days so many times (get up, go to work, come home, go to the gym, eat, watch TV.... although it IS Thursday so the TV is good!). I don't even have a new recipe to share since we just ate some leftovers from earlier in the week.

Anyway, here is a list of 36 things (9 x 4) about me.

Four jobs that you have had in your life:
1. Valleyfair Merchandise Dept Team Lead (sounds alot more important than it was)
2. Minnesota Zoo intern (it was one summer for no pay, but an amazing experience)
3. Junior High Volleyball coach, Denver, IA
4. Associate scientist

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Forrest Gump.. I think I still know all the words
2. Field of Dreams... both for the Iowa reference and the fact that I could look at Kevin Costner all day
3. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery... it still cracks me up!
4. Wedding Crashers

Four places you have lived
1. Leon, Iowa
2. Minneapolis, Minnesota (summers only)
3. Columbia, Missouri,
4. Madison, Wisconsin

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. How I met your mother
2. Anything on the food network
3. Just about any reality show on MTV (I know, I'm almost 30 but I love the Real World)
4. My name is Earl

Four places you have been on vacation
1. San Diego, California
2. Lake Superior North Shore
3. Denver, Colorado
4. Branson, Missouri... the list is really endless

Four websites you visit daily
1. www.washingtonpost.com... for soduku puzzles
2. www.msn.com... for the news
3. www.gmail.com.. to check my email
4. jjmeyer.blogspot.com

Four of your favoritie foods
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Buttercream frosting
3. Chin dripping peaches
4. Chicken mole

Four places you would rather be
1. San Diego
2. Mexico
3. Brazil
4. Bahamas
(the theme there was definitely warmer climates)

Four albums you cannot live without
album... what is an album?
1. Steve Miller Band Greatest Hits
2. Dixie Chicks Home
3. Our wedding CD
4. Allison Kraus and Union Station Live

No comments: