Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Feast 131

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?

I prefer silent vibrations. Ringing sounds bother me. Although I am partial to a ringtone I have specifically for my friend Moises. My phone plays 'suavamente' when he calls.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).

I think there is a saying in Iowa (and most midwestern states) that goes something like... 'If you don't like the weather in (insert state name here) hang around for a little while, it will change' So I guess that is equivalent to calling myself moody.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?

Thats a tough one... since I am a geneticist I would say science but I also seem to know many random historical facts (at least until I play Trivial Pursuit.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?

Something about money investment. Also, this is going to sound nerdy but a statistics book should also be on the list.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?

You would think that this would be an easy one for me.... however I am at a loss. I am always partial to peanut butter and chocolate. Can I just have them bring the peanut butter twix back?.... this time make it with crunchy peanut butter.

The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

No comments: