Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday

There is one bad thing about Sundays... it means tomorrow is Monday. I always feel like the weekend is one day too short. Today, I did pretty normal stuff... grocery shopping and cleaning. We had a coworker of mine and his fiance over for dinner. I made a roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and lemon yogurt cake. I would post some pictures but I didn't take any before we ate and there aren't any leftovers.. except for the cake (which I used a previously unopened wedding gift to serve it on). I will post the recipe for lemon yogurt cake with a picture in a minute. Then we watched the Grammy's. I don't know if I haven't watched the Grammy's in a while or what but the show seems really good this year!
As far as the weather, well its snowing again outside.. I guess at least we aren't in upstate New York!

No comments: