Saturday, February 10, 2007

I love weekends

For the longest time, I was unable to sleep in on the weekends. I would complain all week about how I wanted to sleep in and I couldn't wait for the weekend. Then when the weekend would come, I would jump out of bed by 7 or so. Today however, I slept until at least 8:30!

Breakfast was eggs with chorizo sausage, onions, red pepper, potatoes, and cheese.... yummy.
Then came time to do some work.... not my favorite part of the day. Because of a paper I am working on, Jason and I did not go out to dinner last night and ended up ordering pizza from a place in town tonight.
Since I have way too many pictures of food lately, here are some outdoor pictures. I think our high was around 10 today!











And there are a few people who are very happy about the recent frigid temperatures that have caused the lake to finally freeze.... the ice fishermen!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Every day is a weekend for us......!