Thursday, February 22, 2007

couch to 5k shuffle

Today was week 2 workout 2.. a little easier than last time but still hard.

So I thought that I would start recording the music that I listened to while I ran (mostly so that I can make some better playlists since i get alot of country music and running and sappy country music don't mix) * denotes songs I didn't skip

*Milkshake.. Kelis I know, I know, but it was good to run to
Ol' Red.. Blake Shelton Like I said good music... not good running music
American Woman... Guess Who Didn't feel like hearing this one today
When Somebody Loves You.. Alan Jackson Sappy country song
Joy to the World.. Three Dog Night Didn't want to run to this one
*Jet Airliner.. Steve Miller Band I LOVE SMB
You were meant for me.. Jewel Might as well be a country song
*Get the Party Started.. Pink
*Sunday Morning.. No Doubt
But for the Grace of God... Keith Urban too sappy
*SOS.. Rihanna I used to love this song in college... I think it was called 'tainted love'
Ave Maria.. Harry Connick Jr. this song is so beautiful, it makes me cry... not runworthy
*My Band.. Eminen (D12) my salsa
*Short Skirt/Long Jacket.. Cake I love cake
Stay.. Alison Krauss & union station this one had to be skipped
*Objection (Tango).. Shakira
*Me against the music.. Britney Spears where is Madonna for Britney now?
*Jackolantern's weather.. 311 great song

No comments: