Sunday, February 4, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!!
I am honestly not that excited. I had to go to lab for most of the afternoon and then I was trying to make food in time for the second half. Jason and I just stayed in for the game since we trecked all the way to Dodgeville last night. I honestly don't care who wins.....


As it turns out, it was a boring game. I don't even think the commercials were that memorable, I guess Prince gave a good halftime show (I was suprised to see that he braved the rain). At least the food was good. Now I am stuffed. Time for bed and look ahead toward the week.

For dessert, I had this.... corn made out of white chocolate... yummy. It was a gift from Jason's mom. I am surprised it has lasted this long!

1 comment:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

Well,
I'm gonna have to disagree with ya on the game Sunday.I thought it was pretty good.I was almost ready to turn it off after the first td from the Bears.I thought I was watching 1st graders instead of Pros there for a while.But I had to hang in there because my father in law was insisting the Bears would win.I can't stand it when he is right.
The food looks yummy as always!Glad to hear your Monday was good!