Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Words for Wordless Wednesday

The picture Jason posted is from the top of the High Falls on the Baptism River in Tetteguche State Park in Minnesota on the North Shore or Lake Superior. Jason and I tool a vacation here in September of 2003 (maybe it was 2004). We had a great time hiking and taking in spectacular views. If I ever get around to putting the pictures into a flickr photo album, I will post them.

On another note, I have been so bad about posting lately but something really made me smile this week. Jay Mohr is now a writer for Fox Sports. He even mentions Rickey Henderson. I loved his column for SI.com last year. One of my columns was about sports that aren't sports.. like figure skating. After bashing the music that figure skaters perform to, he finishes an out-of-nowhere Neil Diamond tirade by saying that he would watch men's figure skating if the man were Neil Diamond in one of his sparkling shirts skating to coming to America.... priceless.

No comments: