Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Feast number 142

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

An apartment building. I don't think I could handle all the tenants' complaints.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

Curly/frizzy/straight (completely depends on the day), strawberry blond (although I prefer to say red), pretty thick, and its usually around shoulder length.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

The day Jason proposed (12-14-03)

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

Oprah.. I don't think I could be her for more than one day but it would be cool to see how her life works.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I love to cook and I never procrastinate :)

No comments: