Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Feast number 145

I have missed a few weeks of Friday feast.. A few of them, I haven't really missed, I just thought the questions were really stupid :)

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.

That is a tough one. I love to hear lots of things.. a french horn is the first thing that comes to mind. I have always thought they sounded beautiful. Also, I like listening to a good drumline anyday.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?

My new favorite is havarti with green olives. Since we live in Wisconsin, I think it would be bad for me to list the cheeses I don't like :)

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

I usually don't but I don't know why. I am usually up earlier on Saturday than any other day of the week.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Uhhh... I don't know, I forgot.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.
almost silent sounds, Jason can't hear them

No comments: