Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Feast number 147

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Its not good for me but I would consider chips and sour cream dip as perfect. I could probably eat it every day, which is why I never buy any. I am sure I will think of something better later but this is what came to mind first.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

probably a 7 or 8 if you count all forms of Meyer (Mayer, Meier, etc... ) but I would say probably a 4 or 5.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

All time would be Heathcliff Huxtable.. I can still watch Cosby Show reruns all day. Jason makes fun of me because I know almost every episode.

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

Yes, I used to browse alot more often on ebay but I still buy things from time to time at Kohls, Target, and Amazon.com.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

Paris Hilton, back in jail.. sorry to put her name in my blog but its all that I have heard on the news this morning.
Maybe I should say that I think Paris Hilton should be ignored by the public.. what has she done that is so special to get all this attention?

The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."