Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday Feast number 133

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

Now this is a bad start to questions. I hate pink. Jason will tell you about the Christmas he bought me an iPod mini (I think it was 3-4 years ago). They were the original version minis and came in four colors: grey, puke green, gold, and pink. Now Jason knew I didn't like pink but he thought I would like it more than the other colors...... needless to say that as soon as I opened the box, we were headed back to the store for the silver one I have today.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

This happens to me way to many times for me to remember.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Snowy, dreary, busy (the first two describe the weather, not life in general)

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

As you can tell by my blog, I think I would have to say food.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

I don't wear perfume. I have a bottle of something Jason bought for me a long, long time ago and its nice but I hardly wear it. I usually stick with bath and body works lotions... my favorite scents are gardenia, cherry blossom, and moonlight path.

The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

3 comments:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

ok,
I'll contribute to a few courses...
I like Pink,I never used to,but now,I don't mind it.I have a few tops in pinks.
And as far as Soup,
Myslef!
Salad,
Shitty,can I say that,shitty and shitty.
Main Course,
my weight and what people think of me,I know,what a waste.
Dessert,
I love Cherry Blossom too!Wear it every day!
Hey Snowman...isn't that bottled in PINK?

Jenelle said...

yes Jamie (or should I say Paula), I had forgotten that Cherry Blossom is bottled in pink. I will throw it out as soon as I get home....
I don't think my eyes recognize color that early in the morning!

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

Hee heee...
Smells great tho...better keep it!