Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Feast number 135

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

Taking a long lunch on Thursday to watch basketball.
The fact that it was actually warming up... until today when it snowed again... but at least there are signs of spring!

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

people drive like idiots?

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

Sometimes I count sheep.. outloud, which usually makes Jason laugh hysterically... other times I just watch TV.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

I once started a calendar for a friend with questions like these.. of course I cannot remember any of them now.

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

I am not sure that I have ever had a pasta dish I didn't like. If Ian's mac & cheese pizza counts as a pasta dish, I think I pick that as my favorite.


The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

No comments: