Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Feast number 137

Appetizer
What are you proud of?

I am proud of many things. My family.. not only Jason but our parents and brothers and sister, my education, and our home.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

Won? That would have required me to win something. Oh wait! I remember at a state FFA convention in 1995, I won a shirt autographed by Ross Perot. I thought it was really cool at the time.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.

Well depending on what you consider a 'waste', I could be doing it right now:)

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?

I think you could throw just about any of my undergraduate years here and it would work.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

The North Shore of Lake Superior at Lutsen. I can remember just sitting there with Jason for hours.


The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

No comments: