Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Sorry I have been so bad about posting lately. Work has been crazy and on Thursday of this week, I headed to Iowa for a job interview and then spent Saturday with my family. It was a great trip, but its always nice to be home.
Thursday night and Friday were my interview. Then on Friday night, my mom, sister and I had dinner with my uncle Ed and aunt Catherine. Saturday we went shopping and Kohls (for almost two hours). I got a new sweater (only $7), a new bathmat and some new PJ's. Then I made a roundtrip to Leon to pick up my dad from work. We had Easter dinner last night. Andrea cooked.. it was all great. We had ham, homemade rolls, a casserole that my grandma used to make with macaroni and corn, green beans, 7-layer jello, and a strawberry dessert... I was so stuffed.
This morning before I headed back, my mom gave us easter baskets. Mom made some biscuits and gravy with some of the leftover ham and then I drove back to Madison. I made good time but I am beat!
Here are some pictures of our Easter goodies.. Jason's basket has a baster, a propane tank reader, lots of candy, and bunny poop. Mine was the same with the additional can colander and little whisk.

2 comments:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

Well,
For all that you do,the Easter Bunny didn't give you a trip to Bora Bora?
Cheap ass Rabbit...
Candy is good tho!

Jenelle said...

No kidding! Maybe the rabbit is saving up.