Saturday, April 7, 2007

Friday Feast number 138

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

If it didn't take so long and gas wasn't so expensive I would prefer driving... you get to see more of the trip.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

Well I don't really have blogging friends that I didn't already know.. so I guess technically the answer is yes, but I would say no.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

Now.. this week has been so busy.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

Charlotte from Charlottes web... she was so smart!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

Bora Bora in person.

The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

No comments: