Monday, April 30, 2007

Friday Feast number 141

I know, I know, it isn't even Friday. I am a little behind. Jason and I had to make an unexpected trip to Iowa for my grandmothers funeral this week, so we were a little off schedule.

Appetizer
How fast can you type?

I don't know the exact speed but I would say probably around 80 wpm... alot faster than I typed in keyboarding class in high school.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?

If you count Sudoku, that is it. If not, probably euchre or solitaire.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?

15! I am completely joking, I would say a 7 or 8.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.

Ok, in chronological order...
Mrs. Griffeon (6th grade and I am not sure that I spelled it right) without her, I never would have survived junior high.
Mr. Helton (high school chemistry) Awesome teacher.. I don't even know what to add to that.
Mr. Hill (I never took a class with him but he was my basketball and softball coach) Great coach.
There are many more but these are the first 3 that came to mind.. and I didn't include teachers from college and grad school which would make the list even longer!

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

Well, if I had written this when I was supposed to, I would say spending some time with Jason's parents in Madison. We had a great weekend. Great sights (farmers market, capitol, botanical gardens, and just spring in general) and great food. I will post pictures and better descriptions later.
If I were writing about this weekend, I would say working. Jason will be out of town at a meeting and other than a lab party at my advisor's house, I have no plans.

The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

2 comments:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

Ok,
Skip Appetizer,skip soup,Salad-
I would say,I was a 6 MAYBE 7 (I'm thinking positive)
Main course
Mrs.GRIFFIEON,sucked,but I know what her problem was...
Best,Jenelle Frost,never coulda past Algebra,English,or P.E.
Mr. Helton,Roy G.Biv!
And Mr. C! Without him,Who would I have drooled over after John Linhart graduated?
Bet you get a kick outta that list Frosty!

Jenelle said...

That was a good list :)