Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yay for me!

Although it has been a stressful last few weeks because of work and job searching, I did get some good news this morning. My paper was (finally) accepted for publication!
To celebrate, Jason and I went out to eat. We ended up at Abuelos.. which calls itself Mexico's food embassy. It was really good.
I had a Sangria and Jason started with a Margarita. Then we ordered way to much food.

Jason and his Grande dinner at Abuelos
it included:
a chile relleno
chicken enchilada
beef echilada
cheese enchilada
tamale
beef taco
beans
papas con chile
and guacamole
I had the Monterrey (I think I am trying to figure out where to start in the picture)
It was a chile relleno, chicken salsa enchilada, creamy chicken enchilada, spinach enchilada, avocado enchilada, chicken taco, beans, papas con chili, and guacamole.
AND we had dessert... tres leches cake.
And now I have not one but 2 boxes of food leftover!

No comments: