Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast number 140

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

There aren't too many breads that I don't like. I am a sucker for homemade half whole wheat bread (like my mom makes). But I could probably eat a whole loaf of banana or almond poppy seed all by myself.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

Probably about 2 and a half years ago.. I think we bought a couple after our wedding.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Too many... I will guess 5-10 but unfortunately that could be an underestimate!

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

I think 101 but maybe it wasn't that high.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.

laugh really hard, cry


The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."

No comments: