Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jason's answers

I made Jason answer too... I am inserting the comments that he made when he saw the titles.
What does next year have in store for me?
"Pour Some Sugar On Me" Def Leppard
no comment really, he just started singing... or maybe that was me:)
What's my love life like?
"Kiss From A Rose" Seal
Jason argues that this is my song.. not sure what to make of that
What do I say when life gets hard?
"Better Days" Bruce Springsteen
Silent nod only
What do I think of on waking up?
"Why I'm Here" Oleander
He said he doesn't think this but it makes sense.
Favorite saying?
"Don't Turn Around" Ace of Base
I don't know what's more embarassing, the fact that this was the answer or that we have Ace of Base in our music collection (I said that, not Jason)
Favorite place?
"It's My Life" No Doubt
Jason claimed this wasn't an answer... I said that he must just be happy with his life
Drug of choice?
"Brain Stew" Green Day
Well, he is a neuroscientist :)
Describe myself.
"Only Love" Wynona Judd
Again, Jason claimed this was my song. Wouldn't a comment about loving me have been more appropriate?
What is the thing that I like doing most?
"I'll Go On Loving You" Alan Jackson
By now Jason was complaining that he kept getting my sappy country music.
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"Pour Me" Trick Pony
To this he agreed and added "for having to do this list of questions"

No comments: