Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Magic 8 iPod (or iTunes)

I saw this on another blog and thought I would give it a try.
Instructions:
Go to your favorite music player of choice. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING
What does next year have in store for me?
"Prick" Tripping Daisy. Hmmmm sounds bad. I wonder if that means I will meet one, work for one, or be one?
What's my love life like?
"Hey Jack Kerouac" 10,000 Maniacs I don't know this song but its Jason's... and so am I.
What do I say when life gets hard?
"Smash it Up" The Offspring. I don't know if thats exactly what I say but close.
What do I think of on waking up?
"Same in the End" Sublime
I guess lately I have felt just as tired when I wake up as I do at the end of the day.
Favorite saying?
"Why should I care?" Sara Evans
Hmmm... maybe
Favorite place?
"When in Rome" Nickel Creek
I have never been but I am sure it is wonderful.
Drug of choice?
"Red Headed Woman" Bruce Springsteen
Is Jason taking this quiz, or am I?
Describe myself.
"Who'll Stop the Rain" Creedence Clearwater Revival
I don't consider myself to be THAT dreary... maybe it means I am the one who will stop the rain? Even then, doesn't make sense.
What is the thing that I like doing most?
"So Long - Farewell - Goodbye" Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
This one definitely doesn't fit, I hate saying goodbye.
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"I got you (at the end of the century)" Wilco

This was from the blog of Viacom.

1 comment:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

I enjoyed this Jenelle!
Quite entertaining!!!
I don't know what that says about me....LOL